Tuesday 26 November 2013

90th Birthday Invitations

Good Evening All,

So it's my Nan's 90th Birthday this year, and my Mum asked me to whip up some invites for the family, so I thought I would just do something simple, so I did and I was really pleased with how they turned out.

 I just cut out the different 90's using my Cricut and different fonts just to mix it up a little, and cut them out of silver mirror board with gold shadows.
 I embossed straight onto the DL sized cards, the embossing folder didn't reach quite to the bottom of the card so I just put a small border peel off across the dividing sections and added an Invitation peel off on the smooth section, stuck the 90 on and taa daa!!

All finished and ready to go!

Linking up to Make It Monday

Speak Soon
Nat -x-

3 comments:

  1. This is WONDERFUL!!!! Love the emobssing and the different 90s!! Absolutely stunning!!! Love it Love it!!! Saw you on MIM!!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and stylish all . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are awesome with so many great details! Saw it over at Make It Monday and thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete