Tuesday 26 November 2013

Christmas Glasses

I've been playing around recently with decorating glasses with Polymer Clay, and as Christmas is fast approaching I thought why the hey not.

 I may have got a little carried away with my Snowmen as they have little carrot noses, scarves, hats, coal eyes and buttons and little holly on the hat, so probably not the most practical for actually washing but once I got started I fell in love with them, so I just kept going.


 I also made some Holly glasses. I don't actually have a holly cutter so I made my own with an oval cutter, but cutting an oval and then just cutting overlapping smaller sections so each leaf is unique, adding a little veining and 3 little red balls for berries.

I'm very pleased with how these turned out, and made some candy cane swirled glasses which I shall upload soon and I've also been playing around with some etched designs which I'll try and get up soon too.

Speak Soon
Nat -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment